The toning tables are used along with muscular resistance, or 'Isometrics'. In the European Journal
of Applied Physiology by "R.Parker", he states that, "For similar time spent in training, isometric work appeared
more effective than dynamic work in improving the parameters of muscle function."
- One hour of passive exercise is equivalent to seven hours of floor exercise.
available to those who have had no method of physical conditioning.
- Allows exercise with a minimum
expenditure of time and effort.
- An alternative for people who do not want to or are physically
unable to participate in strenuous exercise programs.
- Benefits show both Physically and Physiologically.
- Immediate reduction of unwanted inches.
- Leaves you feeling energetic, healthy and confident!
- Proven to increase blood flow to the heart.
- Works skeletal muscles and selected areas of the central nervous system.
- The effects
on blood pressure also reduces the incidence of hypertension.
- Helps people with heart problems,
artificial joint recipients, arthritis, stroke victims and mastectomy patients.
muscle "work" and strengthening, without subjection to heavy stress loads on bones, joints and hearts.
An induction is required before toning tables can be used.